[复制链接]
连续签到天数:1天
签到总天数:21天
签到总奖励:282金币
发表于 2019-8-5 09:26:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册  

本帖最后由 chaimleib 于 2019-8-5 14:50 编辑

Being that this is a Chinese site, English-speaking visitors may feel out-of-place. That is alright; don't let it scare you. Welcome to China!

Reading and posting
To browse the site, I have been using Google Chrome with translations enabled. To read text inside of images, I use the Google Translate mobile app on my phone in camera mode.

Most of the engineers here don't post in English, so it's courteous to at least put your messages into Google translate (use Traditional Chinese) before posting.

Downloading files
To encourage people to be more social and engaged, this forum set up special rules about who can download PDFs and installers. Basically, it rewards people who are more active in the forums. I haven't seen a system like this outside of China, so it may take some getting used to for foreigners like us.

To download attachments, you need gold and/or a high enough reading level. The exact amount of gold and reading level depends on what the original poster and the forum admins decide.

Downloading an attachment often costs between 5 and 30 gold. There are several free ways to earn gold:

* By logging in every day and clicking the red, non-bold link left of your current points. Click an emoticon to tell the world how you are feeling, and you'll get a little gold. If you keep doing this a few days in a row, the amount You earn by "punching in" will increase. After 5 days of in a row, I earned 20 gold, and I'll be earning 23 gold if I punch in again tomorrow. (The punch leaderboard is sorted by time; I'm not sure why.)
* After keeping your browser open long enough, the blue progress bar with the money bag at the top will fill up and change to a link. Clicking on it the first time will give 1 gold, the next time will give 5 gold, then 10 gold, and so on. You can click it up to 5 times per day.
* Posting in the forums earns 1 gold per message.

You can learn more about how to get gold by clicking on your points at the top of the page and looking at the "Integral rules" tab.

The reading level, also called the User group, is a user ranking based on the amount of activity "points" you have earned as a forum member:
* 0-50 points Intern
* 50-150 points Technician
* 150-500 points Assistant Engineer
* 500-1000 points Engineer
* 1000-2000 points Senior Engineer
* 2000+ points Scientist

Confusingly, the numeric reading level is not equal to your points. Instead, a level of 10 means intern, 20 a technician, 30 assistant engineer, and so on. So, if you see that a reading level of 20 is required, you need at least 50 points to access it, not 20.

To see how many points you have left before the next reading level, you can hover over your user group at the top of the screen.

Decompressing your downloads
Large downloads like installers are usually provided as several RAR files. To unpack them, you must download all of the parts, and then use a tool like WinRAR to open up the first part. If all the parts are present, it should work just fine.

楼主热帖
积分商城 - 让您的金币更有价值!||官方Q群 - 让您的沟通更加及时!
连续签到天数:1天
签到总天数:21天
签到总奖励:282金币
 楼主| 发表于 2019-8-5 09:27:45 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 chaimleib 于 2019-8-5 14:49 编辑

由於這是一個中國網站,說英語的訪客可能會覺得不合時宜。這個沒關係;不要讓它嚇到你。歡迎來到中國!

閱讀和發布

要瀏覽網站,我一直在使用谷歌瀏覽器啟用翻譯。要閱讀圖片內的文字,我會在相機模式下使用手機上的Google翻譯移動應用。

這裡的大多數工程師都不會用英文發布,所以至少在發布之前將你的消息放入谷歌翻譯是有禮貌的。

正在下載文件

為了鼓勵人們更加社交和參與,本論壇制定了關於誰可以下載PDF和安裝程序的特殊規則。基本上,它獎勵那些在論壇中更活躍的人。我沒有在中國以外見過這樣的系統,所以對於像我們這樣的外國人來說可能需要一些習慣。

要下載附件,您需要黃金和/或足夠高的閱讀水平。黃金和閱讀水平的確切數量取決於原始海報和論壇管理員的決定。

下載附件通常需要5至30金幣。有幾種免費的賺錢方式:

*每天登錄並單擊當前點左側的紅色非粗體鏈接。點擊一個表情符號告訴全世界你的感受,你會得到一點金幣。如果你連續幾天繼續這樣做,你通過“打入”獲得的金額將會增加。連續5天后,我獲得了20金幣,如果我明天再次投入,我將獲得23金幣。 (打擊排行榜按時間排序;我不確定原因。)
*保持瀏覽器打開足夠長時間後,頂部帶有錢袋的藍色進度條將填滿並更改為鏈接。點擊它第一次將獲得1金,下次將獲得5金,然後10金,依此類推。您每天最多可以點擊5次。
*在論壇中發帖每條消息可獲得1金幣。

您可以通過單擊頁面頂部的點並查看“積分規則”選項卡,了解有關如何獲取黃金的更多信息。

閱讀級別(也稱為用戶組)是基於您作為論壇成員獲得的活動“點數”的用戶排名:
* 0-50分實習生
*技術員50-150分
* 150-500點助理工程師
* 500-1000點工程師
* 1000-2000點高級工程師
* 2000+點科學家

令人困惑的是,數字閱讀水平不等於你的分數。相反,10級意味著實習生,20名技術員,30名助理工程師,等等。因此,如果您發現需要20的閱讀水平,則至少需要50分才能訪問它,而不是20分。

要查看在下一個閱讀級別之前剩餘的點數,您可以將鼠標懸停在屏幕頂部的用戶組上。

解壓縮您的下載

像安裝程序這樣的大型下載通常作為多個RAR文件提供。要解壓縮它們,您必須下載所有部件,然後使用WinRAR等工具打開第一部分。如果所有部件都存在,它應該工作得很好。
积分商城 - 让您的金币更有价值!||官方Q群 - 让您的沟通更加及时!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册  

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|我爱蓝牙网 - 52Bluetooth

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 09:38 , Processed in 0.222084 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.